Team: Growth Management
Qualifications: Graduation/Post Graduation in Management
Experience: 1-3 years
- You will be a part of the central team that works directly with the founder on solving interesting and strategic problems across the organization.
- Independently managing large projects and programs within the organization across various products, operations, partnerships and stakeholder relations.
- Responsible for analyzing, structuring and driving business outcomes.
- Work with the members of our Executive Team to drive key company level initiatives.
- Generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners.
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact.
Consultancy Background only
Analysis & Business Management